Lansell Homes, Bendigo's Turn-Key Builder, Where you can move in with nothing to do
Turn-Key Building is quite simply, building your new home, ready to move in.
A Turn-Key home is complete and ready for immediate use, there is nothing for you to do, and nothing else to pay . Landscaping, fences, floor coverings and windows furnishings and a whole lot more are all included in the price, and everything is finalised, when the home is handed over to you.
The foundation of Turn-Key building is a fixed price contract that includes everything you need to move in to your new home, with nothing else to do. It is the builders promise back to you, that you get what you need, without getting charged more, not just what the builder wants to give you.
Turn-Key builders are able to provide this security from "project creep" because they fully understand their business and where efficiencies lie. And these savings are passed onto you, the client.
Turn-Key building includes all of items that should be included in every new home, for a single price. No Extras, No “Up-Selling”, and no "That's not included", just a single price for your new home where you move in with nothing more to do.
Only the highest quality builders can reach a TurnKey level, you need to know everything about your business, and that is when most builders don’t try and achieve this level. A Turn-Key Builder does what most other builders fail to do, we finish the job.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Can I still upgrade my tapware, showers, carpet or any other items?
A. YES, of course you can. Turn-Key doesn't mean you can't change thing. Turn-Key means that you know the price of these items, BEFORE you sign the contract. Turn-Key builders will always deal with you openly and honestly, so you know how much things cost and you don't go over budget.
Q. I changed my mind after I sign the contract, can I still change my fittings, fixtures and colours?
A. YES. You can always change these things after the contract is signed. If this what you want, you will just need to pay any price difference (or receive a credit maybe?).
Q. You have a "What You See IS What You Get" Display Home? What is that?
A. Turn-Key builder should always have a display home that includes everything that you will get, for the cost of that home. No upgraded Alfreso, no extras for appliances or benchtops, no additions to have blinds and drapes. When you see the display home, that is what you will get in your home for a fixed price.
Q. My builder says he can do TurnKey, how do I check?
A. You just need to ask some simple questions such as "how much extra to have it just like the display home", "is landscaping included" or, "how much will my extras be", if the answer to any of these questions is more than zero ($0.00), then you are not dealing with a Turn-Key builder.
Q. What items are included in every TurnKey home?
A.Items that should be included in every Turn-Key home are
• Fixed Price Contract (with no hidden extras or upsell)
• Fully complete ready to move in Home
• Heavy duty carpet to lounge and all bedrooms
• Floor tiles or vinyl flooring to ALL high traffic and wet areas
• Landscaping – from the kerb to the back fence
• Paved alfresco outdoor living area
• Drapes or blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors
• Light fittings – included and installed
• Concrete driveway to the kerb
• Concrete path to the front door
• Colorbond fencing – for a secure rear yard
• Clothesline – and concrete path to the laundry door
• Work with an interior designer to bring your new home to life, by selecting colours any fitting that suit your lifestyle
• Colorbond roofing
• Feature Glass Front door
• Side fence and access gate to back yard
• Wall tiles
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Solar hot water with gas booster
• Overhead kitchen cupboards
• Deadlocks to front, laundry and internal garage doors
• Pillar letterbox with your street number
• Lock-up garage with remote control door and direct access to the home
• Telephone point
• Towel rails
• Toilet roll holders
• Generous number of double power points throughout home
• Robe shelves
• Fly screens to all opening windows and sliding doors
• Hot Plates
• TV antenna
• Wall Oven tower
• Quality tapware from a large range
• Locks to all opening windows
• Walk in pantry
• Connected to water
• Connected to sewer
• Connected to gas
• Connected to power
• Connected to stormwater
• Cushioned door stops